Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default linked cells not working

Press F9 to manually force Excel to recalculate.

Also, go to Tools--Options--Calculation and make sure automatic calculation
is selected.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Brjrsw" wrote:

I am trying to link cells from one worksheet to multiple worksheets.For
example, I am using the formula =sheet1!A26 with a value of 32 this being the
cell I want referenced. When i set up the formula in the other worksheets,
the 32 is displayed, but when I change the value say to 25, in sheet1 A26,
none of the values in the other worksheets change. I tried creating a new
workbook and also restoring an old version of my workbook, but I am getting
the same results. This workbook has worked properly in the past. Please help!