Gord Dibben

Try Ron de Bruin's SendMail add-in for your needs.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 4 Dec 2004 16:17:34 -0800, (Compuser) wrote:

This is what I'd like to do with VBA: COPY a range of cells in Excel
and PASTE it into a new Outlook e-mail message. I know you can display
an Excel worksheet or range in Outlook, but for my purposes, I'd like
to COPY and PASTE.

I found this on the web. Can someone please help adding to this? The
mailitem object doesn't seem to support .paste.

Sub Test
Dim objApp As Outlook.Application
Dim Msg As MailItem
Set objApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set Msg = objApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Selection.Copy

<<<<<What Do I put in here???

Msg.Recipients.Add ")
Msg.Send
End Sub

I have both 2002 and 2003 versions of Excel & Outlook.

Thanks in advance!