Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Dave is offline

Default Linked Workbooks

Thanks Martin.

Part of my problem is that the "other workbook" has been changed (i.e. it
can't be found).

I was hoping that there was some excel capablity to look at the workbook
from the back (i.e. look at it in such a manner which would identify which
cells have references to the "other workbook"). I have scrolled through the
whole work book and can't find where the link is...but haven't been able to
figure out how to find and / or purge the dead links.

Regardless...thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cheers,

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi Dave,

Try EditLinks and Open Source button. It may give you
more of an idea of what you are looking for.

HTH
Martin