Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Deleting phantom macros

Have a look at Modules in VBE Project Explorer, probably you have empty
modules! Right click on them and Remove module!

Regards,
Stefi

ezt *rta:

Hello,

When opening up an excel file I get the dialogue box asking me if I
want to enable or disable macros. However, when looking in
tools-macros, there are no macros present. Is there somewhere else I
can look for "phantom" macros, like there are with phantom links. I
know I can change the security to not show me the dialogue box. I'd
rather not turn it off. The issue is there doesnt appear to be any
macros to enable or disable.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find these phantom macros and
remove them?

Scott