Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GARY GARY is offline

Default Empty rows

Hi all,

Gord's suggestion looks like it clears the contents of non-empty cells.
But that's not what I want to do. Here's the situation:

=======================================

The first "key"-data is in A1 and its related data was originally in
B3, C2, D1, E4 and F5.

To get A1's related data also on row 1, I moved:

B3 up to B1
C2 up to C1
D1 wasn't moved (since it was already on row 1)
E4 up to E1
F5 up to F1

The next "key"-data is in A7 and its related data was originally in B6,
C7, D9, E8 and F10.

To get the A7's related data also on row 7, I moved:

B6 down to B7
C7 wasn't moved (since it was already on row 7)
D9 up to D7
E8 up to E7
F10 up to F7

Now, I want to make sure that I didn't miss moving any related data.

What formula can I put in G1 thru Gnnn to catch any non-empty cells in
the rows between each occurrence of "key"-data?