Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Linking check boxes so if one is true the other shows false

So you only want one of the checkboxes selected at any time?

If yes, then it sounds like you should be using OptionButtons instead of
checkboxes. That's the way OptionButtons behave.

Carl wrote:

I have two "yes or no" check boxes but they are both linked to the same cell
so both read the same (checked or unchecked). Is there a way to reverse one
so that it indicates "checked" when the source cell is false so they will
work together? I tried going to design mode and selecting "group" but the
options were gray-scale so not available (don't know why). I tried using
option buttons but was limited on the number. Thanks in advance.

--

Dave Peterson