Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arepemko via OfficeKB.com arepemko via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default macro paste by matching dates

yes exactly, Here is what I have tried so far I recorded a macro, and used
FIND( ctrl+F) to search the workbook for the date I needed and when It found
it in Sheet 4 I moved the active cell over from column A to Column B and
then I pasted my totals from sheet 1 25,45,15. Sheet 2 is all my formulas
which are then transfered over to sheet 1. Im sorry if I confused you im
super confused my self.

heres an example of what my macro that I recorded looks like.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 9/7/2006 by wtemp2
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+Z
'
Range("B6").Select
Selection.Copy
Cells.Find(What:="8/13/2006", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Cells.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Sheets("Monthly Sup Perf 1st qtr ").Select
Cells.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Range("B228").Select
Sheets("EVAL.").Select
Range("B14").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Monthly Sup Perf 1st qtr ").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("C228").Select
Sheets("EVAL.").Select
Range("B19").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Monthly Sup Perf 1st qtr ").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("D228").Select
Sheets("EVAL.").Select
Range("B23").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Monthly Sup Perf 1st qtr ").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("B229").Select
End Sub

stevebriz wrote:
So let me clarify this with you this for a minute .. to see If I
undestand you correctly
with the date in Sheet1 B6 you want to search sheet 4 column A for a
matching the date from Sht1 B6
Then you beside the matching date in sheet 4 you want to paste the
values from sheet2 columns B C D that corresponds to the same date (
sheet1 B6)??