Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Relative referencing in Microsoft Excel between worksheets

Read

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=328440

for a description of how links work.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"SeveranceD" wrote in message
I'm sort of stumped with a problem I'm having with how to reference between
several Excel worksheets.

I have a folder that, at its base, has a worksheet, there are several
folders at this level that have Excel worksheets in them as well going in two
levels. All of these documents refer to the worksheet at the root of the
file however, I'm trying to zip these up and send them to a client so they
can play with the numbers in the root file.

However, all of the worksheets refer to the root worksheet absolutely, so,
if I were to zip it up and send it, it wouldn't work. How can I refer to a
worksheet relatively in Excel or how would it be best to transport these
sorts of files?

Thanks.