Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default remove zero value cells when printing.

Matt

Select any columns with no data and FormatColumnHide.

They will not print.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:23:02 -0700, Matt wrote:

Hi. I have created a spread sheet that is over 100 columns wide and 85 rows
high. This 100 x 80 range draws its information from another worksheet
within my workbook, however, when i print it i would like it to print all off
the data to the left of the page. For example, if there is data in columns
D, E AND F, no data in G, H and I, and then data again in J, K and L, I want
it to ignore G, H and I when it prints so that columns F and J are side by
side. I hope this makes sense. I can provide you with a copy of the
document if you need it so you can see for yourself what it is i am trying to
achieve.

Many thanks
Matt