Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kPod kPod is offline

Default How can I display a list of all cells referencing a particular cel

I have a spreadsheet with lots of (textual) data that we're using for process
mapping. What I'm trying to do is establish a formula that will display a
list of ALL cells in the workbook that are referencing a particular cell?
For example, in "Sheet 1" I have a list of potential 'Inputs.' Whenever an
'input' is required for a process, we use the equals function to reference
that input from "Sheet 1." This allows us to change the wording of the input
and have it update automatically throughout the workbook. Can I use a
formula to display every cell in the workbook that is referencing that cell?