Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858 gls858 is offline

Default How do I get my Quattro Pro 10 files to open with Office Excel?

donsrenee wrote:
My .qpw files will not open in Office Excel 2003; file format is not valid.
I did find a fix for Quattro Pro 7 to Excel 2000, but did not try that for
obvious reasons. Also, is the best way to move spreadsheet files from one
computer to another via cd? Thank you all in advance.

The file needs to be saved in a format Excel can open. I would be
surprised if Quattro can't save a file in an Excel format .xls
Other options would be CSV or text.

gls858