Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I add Watermark, across all the sheets in the print range,

You cannot print a watermark when added through Shail's method.

For printable watermarks see Bob Phillips' site for a few methods.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 6 Sep 2006 04:02:59 -0700, "shail" wrote:

Hi Rav,

It is at
FormatSheetBackground

When you select the "Background" option you will get the file Open
window box where you can choose a picture file to upload to your Excel
sheet.

Hope this works for you

Thanks,

Shail

Rav wrote:
How do I add Watermark, across all the sheets in the print range, (I am not
talking on the Header footer) Like in word you have water marks, I want
similar one in XL. I could not find