Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default How do I print the 1st column as a row header in each page?

I am not the original poster. But I am totally lost reading this thread. I
hope you don't mind me not starting a new thread.

I read Help and I experimented by ticking the checkbox for "rows to repeat
at top" and "columns to repeat at left" respectively. Then I clicked print
preview. But I didn't see any difference between ticking and not ticking
the boxes.

However, I did see a difference by ticking the "Row and column headings"
check box.

When I read the question, first thing that came to my mind was "transpose."

Can someone explain, preferably with a print layout on screen, about
rows/columns to repeat checkboxes, since I didn't get far with Help and
print preview?

Thanks.

Epinn

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Do you want to print the first ROW at the top of each page?
File | PageSetUp ; open Sheet tab and set Rows to Repeat on Top
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Lighthouse1" wrote in message
This is a simple question that I could not format correctly in order to
get
an answer from the Help file. Duh...would someone please point me to

the
proper Help topic? Thank-you!