Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. Mo L. Mo is offline

Default Type info in one cell that automatically repeats in other cells.

Hi,

I'm trying to format a spreadsheet in such a way that when I enter a data
value into a given cell, for instance an ID #, it repeats that same ID #
throughout the spreadsheet without me ever having to type it again.
Basically, the document is 16 pages long, and the ID # is required on every
page. There are other repeat values as well. It just occurred to me that
maybe I could just make it a header, but with all of the different categories
of information I have to add, and the number of spreadsheets I'm dealing
with, that might get ridiculous.

Thanks