Ken Wright

Damn wordwrap

the following lines should instead of being as they appear

'TgtWkb will always refer to the workbook you are copying the charts
to.
Set TgtWkb = Application.Workbooks.Open(Filename:=.FoundFiles(i ))
Application.StatusBar = "Currently Processing file " & i & " of " &
ffc

actually be

'TgtWkb will always refer to the workbook you are copying the charts to.
Set TgtWkb = Application.Workbooks.Open(Filename:=.FoundFiles(i ))
Application.StatusBar = "Currently Processing file " & i & " of " & ffc

Wordwrap has dropped the last words on to the next line. Need to fix if it
appears that way in the code.

Going to sleep now, but let me know how you get on and I'll catch up
tomorrow :-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03