Gord Dibben

Your post is confusing.

Headers and footers options do not number worksheets.

They number printed pages.

To consecutively number printed pages from all 35 worksheets if you're
printing, select all sheets by right-clicking on a tab and "select all
sheets".

Print as one job under "selected sheet(s)".

What is it you want to do exactly?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:31:02 -0800, "itguyintrainin"
wrote:

I am trying to automatically number 35 sheets within the same workbook, using
the header/footer custom option. I am unable to get each tab to see one
another and sucessfully number each tab (sheet) within the workbook. It will
start to number a few, then the formatting will stop. I am running Office XP
SP3, on XP SP2. All help greatly appreciated.