Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
13915348 13915348 is offline

Default Formula

Heres the Link

http://rapidshare.de/files/32159651/...es5.xls .html

Franz Verga wrote:
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that I would like to automaticlly update whenever
I cut and paste data into a new tab.

Each billing is identified by a number
1051-520-39
1052-009-39
1052-007-39 and so on

So when I get an employee's new expense report, I want to put in that
data into a master table and have it updated automaticlly, only when
the numbers match from that employee expense report into the new
master.

I thought I had it working, can anyone here help?

Example below of all fields.
Charge/TO Number Straight Time Hours Over Time Hours ST/OT Double
Time ST + Height Pay Paid Leave Cost

0100-000-00 Paid Leave $21.55 $-
1050-31B-39 Adm. Leave 0.00 $21.55 $-
1051-520-39 0.00 $21.55 $-
1052-007-39 0.00 $21.55 $-
1052-009-39 0.00 $21.55 $-
1052-011-39 2.00 $21.55 $43.10

I think you could use a formula based on a VLOOKUP function. But it wpould
be simpler if you could upload an example file to
www.rapidshare.de.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy