Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Question regarding the making of a selection in a certain column a

Look at the Advanced Filter for your needs.

Info is available he http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Tommie" wrote:

Hi,

I have a question regarding the making of a selection in a certain column
and exporting data based on that selection to another sheet in excel. I will
split up my question in two parts:

1:

In a column I would like the option to choose Yes/No. How do I do this? I
found out that you can use checkboxes but I really want Yes/No to appear in
the cell.

2.

From the cells that have a "No" in it, I would like to export certain cells
in the same row to another excelsheet. Besides this I would like to be able
to count the No's and Yes's.

Would really appreciate some help!

Tommie