Deb

I have Office XP and the new 2003-2005 will be the second to last tab on the
right, last one is labeled blank and no sheets will be deleted. Thanks for
your help.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

OK, I need the answers to my questions about any formulas on any sheets
linking to your chart sheet, whether a sheet exists to be deleted, if so
what is the name, where you want the sheet to go and what version excel.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Deb" wrote in message
Yes, the links are identical in every workbook. The worksheet will pull

from
the data sheet 2003, data sheet 2004 and 2005. I tried copying the sheet

one of the clients workbooks last night, but it linked back to the

original
workbook.

"Deb" wrote:

Ken,

Thanks for your response. The 2003 - 2005 worksheet I have pulls

information
from 3 different datasheets within the same workbook and the time it

will
take to go into each graph in the 2003 -2005 worksheet and change the

data
series for all 12 graphs on that specific worksheet will take for ever.

look forward to any suggestions you may have.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Give us some more detail regarding your data and we can probably help

more
than you think. The sheet you have created and the 12 charts on it,

do they
have any links to other sheets, or is the sheet a self contained

thing.

If you do have links to other sheets in the file then are the links
identical in all the other workbooks?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission

:-)

"Deb" wrote in message
I've created a new worksheet within a blank workbook, and this has

the new
date range for charts for 2003-2005 and have 300+ client worksheets

that
these blank worksheet needs to be in, is there a way of copying and
pasting
into other workbooks, without having to redo the data series in each
workbook. This worksheet has 12 individual charts on it, so to do

300+
would
be extremely time consuming. Any suggestions will be appreciated.