Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pcor pcor is offline

Default Need a macro

Sorry about that..I will try and explain better
Lets assume I have 100 lines of data starting at line 1 in col A & B
I would like to have a macro that would leave the first third of the data(ie
lines 1 to 33) in its original place.
The next move would grab the second third(ie lines 34 to 66) and copy that
date to col d & E startubg at line 1
The remainder of the date located at A & B 67 to 100 would be COPIED to line
1 of column g & H
Hope that is more clear
Thanks
Ian M

"David McRitchie" wrote:

The description of your problem leaves a lot to be desired,
but it is understandable if you know the answer, you want to
snake the columns, see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#snakecols
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"pcor" wrote in message ...
Ihave data in col A & B
Theamount of data can be only 10 lines or could be 100 lines
lets assume I have 99 entries in col A & B
I would like the macro to copy lines 33 to 66 to start at d1 & d1
then copy the remiander (ie line 67 to 69) to start at f1 & g1