Fysh

Ok I got it to work for the most part. I created a combo box using a range
of the titles, which populates a cell. This cell is then used in the
formulas which I got from the website that I mentioned previously. I had to
tweak it a little to get it to work. However, it looks like I will need to
create 2 different charts, one for averages and one for %. The Y column
changes to 10000 when when I select one of the columns with a %. Another
thing is I would like to combine the year with the trimesters. I don't want
it to be like 1st2001 2nd2001. Is there a way to populate this graph with
the year showing just once for each year under the 3 trimesters? Yes I could
edit the Titles under the chart options, but I don't think this would be the
best way since the chart will grow as more trimesters and years will be
added. Can anyone assist me on this? Much appreciated for any assistance.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I would probably concatenate the Year and Trimester in another column for use as your X variable. You can do this with the concatenate function or using an equation like

=E2&"-"&F2

Where E2 and F2 are the cells you are concatenating.

Selecting the columns (RW, RW%, WIW, WIW%) and using one graph to get the info is beyond my expertise.

"Fysh" wrote in message ...
I posted here a few days ago and was given some ideas on how to do this.
However, I seem lost. I have a main worksheet which is updated from several
worksheets by using code. On this worksheet is approximately 15-20 columns
something like this.
trimester year RW RW% WIW WIW% etc
1st 2001 80 89% 79 75%
2nd 2001 90 89% 84 87%
3rd 2001 87 88% 92 89%
1st 2002 88 88% 90 88%
etc etc

What I would like to do is create one chart and by selecting the title of
the column from either a combo box or by using a button at the top of each
column have it poplulate the chart with trimester, year and title. Also,
have the title and legend of the chart change to the appropriate information.
Another thing as time goes on information will be added. I looked at pivot
table and a few websites, but can't seem to get anything what I am looking.
Can anyone assist on this? Thanks in advance