Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JMC JMC is offline

Default how to update data displayed from a UDF when the source data chang

I have a workbook that I am trying to use a user defined function to always
reference the previous sheet so I can make several copies of the sheet to
cover a 52 week period. I have made it this far. However when I change the
data and then go to the next sheet the calculations do not automatically
update. I have tried to refresh the data and re-calculate the sheet but the
calculation does not update. Any help would be appreciated.