Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I eliminate the green triangle throughout my spreadsheet?

Patrick

Format all to General.

The copy an empty cell.

Select all and EditPaste SpecialAddOKEsc.

Should get rid of the green triangles.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:57:01 -0700, Patrick Traynor <Patrick
wrote:

When I get my data into an Excel format from another program, a green
triangle in the upper left corner of most cells appears. The green triangles
seem to prohibit me from using the numbers in some of the calcuations I do.
I know there is a simply process of eliminating the green triangles without
having to do this column by column using the "Text to Columns" feature and I
would like to know this simple process.