Jon Peltier

Sharon -

Convert the times so they are in a consistent meaningful format. Actual
times would probably work best, and you can use a number format like
"hhmm" instead of "hh:mm" to look military. Then plot the data on an XY
Scatter chart (not line chart) so the points will be spaced properly,
relative to the elapsed time between measurements.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

SharonP wrote:

I need to create a chart that compares two sets of data. One set is gathered
in 1/2 hour increments and the other data is gathered in hour increments.
The data ranges from 0 to about 600. The data is a numeric count. The times
are military times so there is no am or pm to worry about. I can plot the
data on two axis if it is needed. Please let me know of the best way to do
this. Thanks.