Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brock Brock is offline

Default Excel Macros

I have created a Template in Excel to be used for capital budgeting purposes.
One area of the spreadsheet has a series of preformatted rows for users to
input "Assumptions" supporting their analysis contained in the spreadsheet.
I have added a button on the spreadsheet that when clicked is suppose to add
additional preformatted "Assumptions" rows below those in the original
template if necessary. I have created a macro to do said task and assigned
it to the button. My problem is that the macro I created always inputs the
new row above the row that I originally selected when I recorded the macro
instead of following the last added row. Is there any way that I can record
a macro that will only add new rows below those already created either in the
original template or subsequently by running the macro. Your assistance
would be greatly appreciated.