Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Return Min & Max value of Conditional Formatted cells

Sam,

I am going to the cricket international today, so I will take a look
tomorrow.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sam via OfficeKB.com" <u4102@uwe wrote in message
Hi Bob,

Thanks again for input. I've read through the paper starting with Testing

CF
Conditions and tried your neat Functions CFColorCount at
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html
and ColorIndex at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

I'm trying to work with your SUMPRODUCT suggestion:
As to the quoted constraint, if you build it into SUMPRODUCT, you can add

another condition there.

Is using the CFColorCount Function with SUMPRODUCT part of the solution?
Cannot get required result.

Further help appreciated.

Cheers,
Sam

Bob Phillips wrote:
You have understood correctly. There is another paper on CF there
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html

As to the quoted constraint, if you build it into SUMPRODUCT, you can add
another condition there.
Hi Bob,

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
Thanks,