Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default How do I delete specified times from a spreadsheet

Hi Jay

Try
=MOD(MIN(TIME(22,0,0),I3636)-MAX(TIME(8,0,0),H3636),1)

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Jay" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that is using a nested array to add column L after
meeting specified criteria in columns A and B. Columns H and I are
times.
Column L is the difference between H and I.

What I am attempting to do is have column L calculate the difference
only if
the times are between 8:00 and 22:00 in column H. I would want the L
column
to show zero if the criteria is not met. I have used
"MOD(I3636-H3636,1)"
as the formula to calculate the time difference between H and I.