Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zoya Zoya is offline

Default copy and paste with multiple selections in Microsoft Excel

hi,
When u select the cells in a work sheets, after copying it, select only
one cell in the new sheet and paste the data. Do not click more than one
cell in the new sheet.

"capnhud" wrote:

I would like to be able to select multiple rows, columns or cells and then
paste the information into a different worksheet or workbook. But every time
that I try to accomplish this I get an error that the copy command does not
work on multiple selections. Is there a way around this?

I found this page http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip36.htm that may help
solve the problem but I do not know how to use it or even if it will work in
Excel 2003. If it can't how do I go about modifying it so that it can be
used? Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.