Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TooN TooN is offline

Default Pulling data from sheet to mastersheet

Hello,

I hope somebody can help me with this problem, it will save me a lot of time.
I have a sheet that has about 3000 lines. Here is a small example of the
sheet:
(It has about 10 columns more)

Column A Column B Column C Column D

0001 0005 ED05
0002 0005 A940 ED05
0003 0006 ED05
0004 0006 E941 ED05
0005 0007 ED05
0006 0007 E943 ED05
0007 0008 ED07
0008 0008 K235 ED07
0009 0008 K240 ED07
0010 0008 K245 ED07
0011 0009 ED07
0012 0009 E495 ED07
0013 0011 ED07
0014 0011 E289 ED07
0015 0012 ED09
0016 0012 EK01 ED09
0017 0020 ED07
0018 0025 ED03
0019 0025 K430 ED03
0020 002B ED07
0021 002B E945 ED07

The 4th column are departments (ED05, ED09 etc). I have filtered the
mastersheet by department and copied the data to different sheets. Ive been
entering data in column 5 till 15 the last few weeks. The data that ive
entered is on the sheets that i filtered, not on the mastersheet (sheet1). I
would like to have a formula or a macro (even better) that copies the data to
the mastersheet. A reference would be column A because its a unique number (1
to 2834). Can you pleas help me out with this problem... thanks!