Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shail shail is offline

Default Excel 2007 Display value based on values in another column range

hi Chris,

Can make me understand it with an example, that will help me to help
you out.

Thanks,

Shail

ChrisM wrote:
I have an amortization schedule of my mortgage. I want to show the date when
I can cancel my PMI, the date will change based on how much extra principle I
pay each month. So, I want to search a column for a specific value. Once
that value is less than a constant, I want to pull another value and display
it from the same row that first meets the criteria. I want to search a
range of values (I1:I20). I want to locate the row where the value in that
"I" column first goes below 100,000. Now that I have the row, say I10, I
want to display the date value in that row, say A10.

Thankx