Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Default Excel 2007 Display value based on values in another column range

I have an amortization schedule of my mortgage. I want to show the date when
I can cancel my PMI, the date will change based on how much extra principle I
pay each month. So, I want to search a column for a specific value. Once
that value is less than a constant, I want to pull another value and display
it from the same row that first meets the criteria. I want to search a
range of values (I1:I20). I want to locate the row where the value in that
"I" column first goes below 100,000. Now that I have the row, say I10, I
want to display the date value in that row, say A10.

Thankx