Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I change margins in Excel without a printer to my laptop?

You don't need to have a physical printer selected--but you do have to have a
printer (driver) installed.

I'd use the same driver that I use--either on my desktop or at work. Just so
that excel will display my print previews the same way.

DRBoncze wrote:

I am working on a spreadsheet, using my laptop, and when I tried to adjust
the margins a message came up that said "There is no printer connected to
this computer". Why is this doing this. I have had no problems in word
adjusting margins or using Print preview? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Dave Peterson