Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default A row is missing on a worksheet.

You can hide rows (or columns) in a couple of ways.

First, they could have applied data|Filter|autofilter to the range and applied a
criteria to only see what they wanted to see.

You can see everything by:
data|Filter|Show All (if show all is greyed out, then this is the solution)

Another way hide a row is to select the row and rightclick and choose Hide.

One way you can show that row is to
edit|Goto
type A66
in the reference box
hit enter to select that cell--even though you can't see it!

Now hit Format|Row|Unhide

RitaLee wrote:

I created a workbook with 4 worksheets. Someone else is inputting the data.
They have managed to create two major problems and I don't know where to look
for the solution. 1. The row identified as 66 appears on three of the
worksheets but not the fourth. I have checked to see if it was hidden or that
opanes were frozen. No luck. How can it just go away? 2. I entered names in
column A of the second sheet and formulas to pull the information into col A
of worksheets 3 and 4. Somehow the formula got copied into col A of worksheet
2, so I get a circular reference now. The name appears but I have no idea
where the information is coming from. If I delete the formula, the name goes
away.

--

Dave Peterson