Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lynz Lynz is offline

Default Command button dissapearing down page

Hi I have a similar problem to groaner. On my page I have a command
button to open a user form for imputing and data and also a button to
save and close all my open workbooks. The problem I have is each time my
user form adds data to my worksheet I insert a new blank row at the top
of my sheet. This is so i dont have to scroll down to read the latest
data. Trouble is my command buttons are going down the sheet with my
data. Can I code them to stay at the top of my sheet?
Thank you for any assistance with this,
Cheers Lynn