Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default editing and analysis of cells in multiple worksheets AND workbooks

Give us a clue as to the analysis you do and then we can better help.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"foggy" wrote in message
My work currently has me creating workbooks with up to 12 worksheets in

each
for every day of trade. I cannot find anywhere if it is possible edit
formulas AND analyse multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks whether

they
are open or closed. Is this possible, as it currently takes me forever and

day to open every workbook since the beginning of the Aussie financial

year
(July 2006) and edit them and analyse one by one.