Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chris Chris is offline

Default Why does the data shift out my outline when I refresh the Pivot table?

I tried outlining my detail information and I want to show the first
and last line of my detail information. It is broken down by Customer,
detail next customer next detatil. When I close the grouping, It shows
Customer and then the last line is customer total.

The problem I am having is when I refresh the pivot table and get more
data, the data shifts out of the outlines, I originally created. Is
this something I am stuck with redoing the outlines when new data is
added or is their a way to prevent it.

Regards,

Chris