Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Spreadsheet

But you can learn to use them.

To use either of the two macros I posted...........

First...create a backup copy of your original workbook.

To create a General Module, hit ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.

Hit CRTL + R to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and select it.

Right-click and InsertModule. Paste the code in there. Save the
workbook and hit ALT + Q to return to your workbook.

Run the macro by going to ToolMacroMacros.

You can also assign this macro to a button or a shortcut key combo.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 13:20:01 -0700, sissiechurch2
wrote:

Thanks for the info, but I'm afraid the macros are a bit beyond my expertise!

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Check out this web page of David McRitchie:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

--
HTH,

RD

"sissiechurch2" wrote in message
I am working on an excel spreadsheet which is 5 columns and approximately

180
rows. I would like to be able to make the data flow to the right side of

the
paper before starting a new page to limit the number of pages used for the
report.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP