Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I change screen layout in Excel?

Tools|Options|International tab|Right to left section.

And if/when you see 1 2 3 ... going across the top instead of A B C ..., you'll
find that under:
Tools|Options|General Tab|uncheck R1C1 reference style.

D. Squires wrote:

I don't know how, but one of my students has changed a setting in Excel.
Column headings begin at the right side of the worksheet. Additionally, the
row headings are also shown on the right side of the worksheet. Everything
seems to be working in reverse within the worksheet. The toolbars and menu
bar are correctly shown on the screen. Can someone please help me with this?

--

Dave Peterson