Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How do I adjust picture resolution?

If you need help using IrfanView or just need help with the graphic file in
general, I'd recommend asking for assistance in this discussion forum:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/dimaging
You do not need to create an account there to post, although it does help
people get in contact with you. Tell them '2kmaro' sent you and I think
you'll get a reasonably warm welcome. The nice thing is that you will also be
able to upload your image file and someone might just do the work for you!

"Lady_Fire" wrote:

I have been asked to post a picture that is 72-96 dpi and no more than 6
inches on any one side. I have no idea how to do this.