Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU TUNGANA KURMA RAJU is offline

Default include criteria to 'rank based array function'

Hi, Everybody.I got a robust formula from Mr.Biff and Mr.Bob against my post
"rank based array function'.
Can any body make it more robust by adding one more criteria i.e 'Job'
wise(B2:B10).In precise, I am looking for a w/sheet function that returns Top
3 gainers( salary increase percetage wise) by job wise,that means Top 3
managers,Top 3 clerks etc....who gained/lost most.
Since Mr.Biff used Sumproduct function with unary I presume one more
criteria can be added as an array to sumproduct function.