Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dan Hatola Dan Hatola is offline

Default I lost my colour icon from the top of my worksheet

It sounds like you are talking about the toolbar. You can reset it by right
clicking on it (or any menu) and selecting "customize" from the dropdown
menu. Then select the appropriate menu ("formatting") and press the "reset"
button. That should restore everything. If you have macros attached to the
buttons or customs images they will be lost.

Dan

"Bill van Wel" wrote:

I lost my colour icon from the r/h top of my excell worksheet and the help
line which appeared in its place, I cannot remove