Becky

Default how do I make changes in several worksheets at once?

My boss has an existing workbook that contains several worksheets. He wants
me to go in and add rows to all of the worksheets. The additional rows need
to have formulas in them. I guess I've got 2 questions - when I insert the
additional rows, will the formulas in the row above be automatically copied?
and - Is there any way I can copy the changes from one worksheet within a
workbook to the rest of the sheets in the workbook? I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks.