Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jholmes Jholmes is offline

Default Create a date column (MM/DD/YY) that fill sout automatically?

Nevermind, i got it! Thanks, that really helped.

"Jholmes" wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Can you elaborate?

"Dave F" wrote:

Can't you just add 1 to the last cell in your column and fill down?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Jholmes" wrote:

I am using a spreadsheet that has the date (MM/DD/YY) in Column A. I update
this spreadsheet daily. I also chart trendlines into the future by date.

My problem: I have to manually enter the dates, either every day or once
every few weeks in bulk. Can't this be automated?