Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default How to delete duplicate data

"PL" wrote:
..I need to consolidate the total hours for use or room 101. Thus I need to
delete one of the data at row 1 or row 3 to get the exact hour for usage of
room 101.

But isn't that already achieved -- a list of unique lines -- neatly &
dynamically in either of the earlier suggestions using formulas? It's cleaner
to drag the unique lines out in a new sheet (Sheet Y's construct in the
sample). You could always refer to the derived sheet Y as-is for whatever
downstreams. Or you could, if desired, take a static snapshot of Y with an
entire sheet copy, then paste special as values/formats on another sheet.

Do I need to write a macro on this action?

Suggest you try a post in .programming that's the option you really want.
I'm not proficient enough in vba to offer a solution here, sorry.
--
Max
Singapore