Ken Wright

Give us some more detail regarding your data and we can probably help more
than you think. The sheet you have created and the 12 charts on it, do they
have any links to other sheets, or is the sheet a self contained thing.

If you do have links to other sheets in the file then are the links
identical in all the other workbooks?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Deb" wrote in message
I've created a new worksheet within a blank workbook, and this has the new
date range for charts for 2003-2005 and have 300+ client worksheets that
these blank worksheet needs to be in, is there a way of copying and

pasting
into other workbooks, without having to redo the data series in each
workbook. This worksheet has 12 individual charts on it, so to do 300+

would
be extremely time consuming. Any suggestions will be appreciated.