Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
deborahlovely deborahlovely is offline

Default How do I open Excel files in Word Perfect 12 so they function?

Oops - I sent part two of my question directly to your email.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Excel is a spreadsheet, and WP is a word processor. You cannot do what you
state. You can paste an Excel spreadsheet into a word document, or insert
it as a document, but that is very different to opening it in a WP.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"deborahlovely" wrote in message
I am being forced to work in Word Perfect 12 temporarily. I can't seem to
open or import any Excel files into a compatible WP program (what would
that
be?) or so that they function and can be edited