Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default how to compare and sort rows in Excel

Look at advanced filter.

Data--Advanced filter, and select unique records only. See if that helps.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

" wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to take one group of rows (A), compare
that to another group (B), and create a new list of rows from what ever
is in group A but Not in group B. There my be things in B that are not
in A, but I don't want those on the new list. The rows that are in both
lists will be exact duplicates (with VIN numbers matching as well as
all other columns).
I've poked around in Excel and am not well versed in it enough to know
how to do this.