Darien

Default custom toolbar w/ macro

I have ceated two macros in a file that add and format lines to a
spreadsheet. For use of use, I've created a custom toolbar with a buttons
for the macros. The toolbar/macro works fine in the original file. It also
works if I "save as" customer1.xls. However, when I open the original file
and "save as" customer2.xls then run try to run the macro from the toolbar in
customer2.xls, the customer1.xls file opens and the macro runs in that file.
But - if I'm in customer2.xls, I can run the macro by going through
"tools/macros/macro/run" so it leads me to believe it is the toolbar, not the
macro. It's like there is a spreadsheet ownership problem with the toolbar.
Please help!