Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
tony tony is offline

Default hiding % characted in the Y axis using custom format

Hi Andy,

I was a bit too quick with replying. It is still not exactly what I want. It
is showing now:
100%
0.8
0.6
0.4
0.2

while I would like to have:
100%
80
60
40
20

Could you please help me more.

Regards,

Tony

"Andy Pope" wrote:

If the values where plain numbers then try
[=100]General\%;General

Cheers
Andy

Tony wrote:
Few weeks ago I have seen a presentation where by using custom format it was
possible to format the Y axis so that it was displaying the % only next to
100 and all the rest of the axis was displaying numbers without %. It was like
100%
80
60
40
20
0
I do not remember the syntax of this custom format. Can someone refresh my
memory ? How it was done ?

Regards

Tony

--