FNORD

Ok I just applied the macro to the whole spreadsheet and it fixed the
problem... sorta. Obviously now my emails aren't linked.... and when I went
to format the column with the email addresses as a hyperlink.. they still
won't link because the macro is applied still. How do I undo the macro for
that column alone? I'm not too familiar with macros.

Thanks again!

"FNORD" wrote:

Oh and another thing.... If I simply right click on a cell and click on
"remove hyperlink" on the plain text that I'm having problems with.... it
will hyperlink all the data in the row to the right of it??? The plain text
data with names, addresses, etc.... will all turn into hyperlinks to the
random email address it's decided to link up that I removed. It will also
format all the data to the right of the cell, when previously it was
formatted to the left. I've never seen anything like this.

"FNORD" wrote:

Hello -

Thanks so much for the response. Unfortunately this problem seems to lie
deeper. I just ran the macro and it's still happenening. If I run the macro
on the column with the actual email addresses, it WILL take out the
hyperlink... therefore I know the macro itself is working. However...when I
try to run the macro with the plain text that NEVER should have been linked
to random email addresses, it's still happening and the macro doesn't affect
it at all.

"Bill Manville" wrote:

Select the area which contains unwanted hyperlinks and run this macro:

Sub RemoveHyperlinks()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

Bill Manville